Any author interested in submitting a manuscript to Revista Colombiana de Endocrinología, Diabetes y Metabolismo must consider these requirements:
- Editorial policy. Authors must read, before submitting a manuscript to the journal, its editorial policy. It is crucial to identify the main theme lines of interest for the journal, the manuscript types accepted (their structure and conditions), the ethical considerations to be taken into account, and the dynamics of the review process.
- Submission letter. Authors must send a submission letter presenting the manuscript and stating that it is original and has not been simultaneously submitted to another journal.
- Conflict-of-interest statement and ethics committee endorsement. The authors of the manuscript must fill out a conflict-of-interest statement form. If the research from which the manuscript derives was submitted for endorsement to the funding institution’s ethics committee, it must also be attached as a supporting document for application.
- Citation style. Manuscripts may be submitted to the journal without strictly following the journal’s citation style or with minor formatting issues. However, if the manuscript is approved by peer review, authors will have to make the necessary citation style adjustments.
- Submissions. Manuscripts must be sent through the journal’s platform at:
Manuscripts not submitted through the platform will not be processed. However, if you experience any inconvenience with the submission, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors must state that they reviewed, validated and approved the manuscript's publication. Moreover, they must sign a copyright form that should be sent back to the Journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.